This aboriginal sports boomerang is hand made by the descendants of the Dharug Tribe. They occupied the territory that is now Sydney, west to the Blue Mountains of New South Wales in Australia. The sports boomerang is aerodynamically designed for easy throwing and is made from the best marine veneer timber. It has twelve layers of varnish, each of which has been hand sanded. The boomerangs are 15" across.
Boomerang Throwing Instructions
Caution: Boomerangs can be dangerous if improperly used. Always select a large, clear grassy area when throwing any boomerang. Make sure to follow the instructions below.
(1) You will notice that the boomerang is flat on one side and rounded on the other. Hold the boomerang flat side to your palm with the end about the middle of the palm.
(2) Face the direction from which the wind is blowing, then turn at an angle of about 45 degrees to the right.
(3) Raise the boomerang above your right shoulder, tilt it slightly right of vertical, and in a relaxed manner throw it forward and slightly upward, imparting a spinning motion to it as it leaves your hand. Never throw a boomerang horizontally, as it will zoom sharply upward and dive to the ground in a manner dangerous to the thrower and the boomerang.
(4) To obtain accurate results in boomerang throwing, it is essential that the thrower stand on one spot and select an aiming point in the direction of the throw. If the boomerang does not return to you, throw to the right or left of the original aiming mark until it does. If thrown correctly, the boomerang will follow an elliptical course and return to you from the left side.
(5) In calm conditions, you will need to throw the boomerang harder than in breezy conditions.
Practice, Practice, Practice!
Return Policy/30 Day Money Back Guaranty: You may return an item for any reason whatsoever. All goods must be returned in original new condition within 30 days of the invoice date (clearance and used goods must be returned in the same condition that they were received). Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. Please phone (720) 975-9290 in advance for return authorization code before returning any goods; without this code your return will not be accepted. Make sure the return authorization code is clearly marked on the top side of the return carton. Used, damaged, or dirty items are not eligible for refund. Please make sure that the item is returned with all original packaging and hang tags. If the goods you are returning have been altered or modified in any way, this will immediately terminate any exchange or return provision. All refund amounts will exclude any delivery and or shipping charges. Credit card returns (credits) and refund checks (if you paid by check) can take up to 5 days to be processed after we have received the returned goods. Please note that your credit card company may take 3 to 10 business days to credit your account and we have no control over this part of the process. Saddles Only: As part of our saddle fitment program, we do allow saddles to be returned within the 30 day return period even if they have been ridden. However, if a saddle has any apparent wear from usage your return will be adjusted by a minimum of 15% (more if the saddle shows extensive use) to allow us to resell it at a reduced price. Saddles returned with dirt and/or horse hair will be assessed a $30 cleaning charge. If the saddle has been used or damaged to the extent that it cannot be resold, no exchange or refund will be allowed.